Charles P. Castellon
Charles P. Castellon began his legal career as a trial attorney in New York City in 1992. In 2003, he made a life and career change by returning to Florida, where he had lived previously and always maintained strong roots after attending high school and college. Charles is active in community, civic, and professional associations and has presented and served as a panelist on legal issues for organizations and associations throughout Florida as well as actively publishing articles and blog posts on his areas of expertise.
- CPC Law, Founder and Managing Attorney
- Esquire Title Company, Managing Member
- Common Wealth Trust Services, LLC, Managing Member
- B.A., University of Florida.
- J.D., The American University, Washington College of Law
- Law Review
State of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of N.Y.
State of Florida
- S. District Court for the Middle District of FL
- Kissimmee Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Council, Chairman 2015-2016
- Rotary Club of Ocoee
- Osceola County Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- Central Florida Realty Investors, Business Member
Central Florida Real Estate Council